gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Blessed Be, John Paul

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Blessed Be, John Paul

The Pope has passed on.

I know I have little patience for organized religion, but he was much more than just the leader of a church.

Acidman compared him to the CEO of a large corporation. I have always thought of him on the level of a president of a country.

I remember when John Paul was elected Pope. I was 12 years old and absolutely mesmerized by the pictures I saw on the television of the events surrounding his election and ordination.

He has always seemed a kind and gentle man. You know that question everyone gets asked about who you would like to have at a dinner party? John Paul is one of the first that comes to mind.

Blessed Be, John Paul, you will be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home