gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Thank You

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Thank You

Thanks to everyone for their concern.

My son is safe.

Lucas is in the hospital in Springfield. They have him under a 48 hr psych eval. I think it is partly because his dad asked for it and partly because they didn't know what else to do with him.

He was picked up at school and blatantly told the cops, the principal and anyone else who would listen that he would never go home. He didn't care if he went to jail, he just wasn't going home.

I am not sure what is going to happen with him now, but I am pretty sure Child Services is involved after all that mess.

I am going to call and talk to his doctor later today.

Thanks again for all your support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home