gsp Thoughts From A Diva: No way, Jack!

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

No way, Jack!

"I'm complimented as well... as long as you don't start referring to me as 'asshole' or some other 'endearing epithet'."

I could never do that!

I think I need to change Asshole's name. He isn't always an asshole and I don't like calling him that.

So, I think I will start calling him my Viking. Since he is a Minnesotan and that is his favorite team.

Fair enough?

2 Comments:

At 10/04/2004 1:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't like calling him "Asshole" why did you do it?
:-P

"Viking" certainly has a different connotation than your previous epithet for him, but what I care about is what you call me...
;-)

-Jack
(Random Fate)

 
At 10/05/2004 6:37 PM , Blogger drc said...

I called him asshole because a lot of the time he is one.

You just brought it to my attention how awful I sounded.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home