gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Blog Crushes

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Blog Crushes

We've all had them. Admit it.

I actually have two. The first one...he knows all about it.

The second one has no clue (until now).

You know that movie Jumping Jack Flash with Whoopi Goldberg? That is how I always think of Jack. He intimidates me. He is just so....British. Yes, I know he is an American. He just has European manners and a European way of doing things.

So there are my crushes...Two American Men. One Marine and One American Living in France.

4 Comments:

At 9/20/2004 12:28 PM , Blogger A BOY & HIS TOY said...

I love that movie.. "I'm a little black woman inside of a big silver box with the top that says PHONE". I have a crush via blog too.. hee.. -Jason

 
At 9/21/2004 4:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

... once again, I am flattered... you're a star, Diva...

 
At 9/24/2004 12:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm complimented as well... as long as you don't start referring to me as "asshole" or some other "endearing epithet".

:-P

-Jack

 
At 10/16/2005 7:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog on announcement wedding I have abolg on the subject here announcement wedding

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home