gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Heigh-Ho Heigh Ho

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, September 20, 2004

Heigh-Ho Heigh Ho

Off to work I go.

Asshole went back to work yesterday. I don't know when I will get to see him again. Maybe in a day or two. May be in a few weeks.

This really sucks.

Anyway, I started my new job today. I'm working in a call center taking in-bound calls only.

The calls themselves seem pretty simple. It is the computer system that is going to take some getting used to. Lots of technical language to get use to.

I am tired and very hungry.

Talk to you all later.

1 Comments:

At 9/22/2004 8:18 PM , Blogger Brent said...

I hope it all goes well. I hate starting new jobs. Although I've always worked for the police departments, I've made quite a few transitions to new assignments over the years. Good luck!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home