gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Last Post

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, August 30, 2004

Last Post

At least for a while.

We move into our new place tomorrow. Yea!!

But I will not have internet for a few days. I will probably go through withdrawals.

We were only able to get a 14 foot truck from U-Haul. Guess it is a very busy time of the year for moving.

But Asshole is so good at packing the truck we will be able to get everything to the new house in 2 loads. That is excellent news.

The guy at U-Haul was great. Since they didn't have the larger truck we requested, he gave us 400 free miles instead of the standard 130. That way we can make 2 trips with the truck.

We will still be over a little, but not too bad.

I will spend the next few days unpacking and looking for a job. Need to find one soon. Unemployment runs out in 2 more checks.

9 Comments:

At 9/01/2004 6:57 AM , Blogger mel said...

hope all goes well :)

 
At 9/02/2004 6:22 PM , Blogger Michele said...

Good luck with the move and becoming a cheese head! It seems like more and more of my friends are making the move from Minnesota to Wisconsin ... I grew up thinking it smelled kinda funny there ... Iowa too. ;o)

Let us know how the move goes!

 
At 10/03/2005 6:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

fresno california home for rent
Information => fresno california home for rent

 
At 10/05/2005 7:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my business home small yahoo
related site. It pretty much covers business home small yahoo
stuff. I guess you may find something of interest.

 
At 10/11/2005 4:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site folks, been looking for this kind of information. I have a related american card credit express number site also. You may want to take a look some time. american card credit express number I'll definitely be back.

 
At 10/16/2005 6:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog on invitation wedding wording I have abolg on the subject here invitation wedding wording

 
At 10/25/2005 5:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

great blog on traditional wedding anniversary gift I have a great resource on the same subject here traditional wedding anniversary gift

 
At 10/26/2005 5:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about san francisco chocolate festival
. You can check it out at san francisco chocolate festival


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

 
At 10/30/2005 7:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. Ive just set up a site about baby flowers

baby flowers

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home