gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Boobs Not Bullets

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, August 23, 2004

Boobs Not Bullets

This story is all over the internet.

Eric has done a piece about liking natural bodies. I have to agree with him for the most part.

I have been losing some weight, and would love to have a tummy tuck to get rid of the extra flab.

As for boobs, mine are large enough, thank you. I don't have the B cup problem though. Mine is the opposite. I have enough for me and you both.

Why would anyone want to make them larger? I cannot even imagine!
  • They are always in the way.
  • They make your back hurt
  • Men don't look you in the face
  • Are you looking at me because I am attractive? Or because I have big tits?
  • Buying clothes is next to impossible.
  • You can't buy $5 bras at Wal-Mart. (Try $35 bras online!)
  • And lingerie NEVER fits!

So next time you see some fake ones, ask yourself what kind of dumbass would want all that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home