gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Over A Year

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Over A Year

I have been blogging for over a year now. I don't remember the exact date. I was on another system then. But September 5 will mark my 1 year on Blogger, and I was on Ixnow.com for a couple months before I switched to Blogger.

I started writing a blog after reading an artice in the Star Tribune about blogs.

The first on I got hooked on was Buddha's. He was still at Ixnow.com back then.

Then he got me hooked on Captain and Swirlspice.

From there, things just got a little out of hand. Now I have lots of blogs I read a lot.

It's amazing to look back on what I wrote and how my style of writing has and hasn't changed.

I sure am a lot more relaxed about it now.

2 Comments:

At 8/28/2004 7:19 AM , Blogger Erica M said...

Congratulations! :)

 
At 8/28/2004 6:52 PM , Blogger Brent said...

Congrats! I remember when I first blogged. I felt like I was in an auditorium with 10,000 people, the place was dead quiet, and I'm front of a microphone as everyone waits to see what I had to say. hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home