gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Decision

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, July 05, 2004

Decision

I just took a two hour nap.

 

I still have a headache, but I made a decision about the trip.

 

I had a dream about my mom and sister.  One of my friends from Missouri was there, too.

 

We were talking about places we have been and places we want to go.  I explained that I wanted to go north to Hibbing, MN, on the Iron Range.  None of them could figure out why.

 

I said, “For the same reason I need to go on this trip to Idaho.  Because if I don’t do it now, when will I ever get the chance to do it?”

 

That settles it.  I am going.  Screw the bills.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home