gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Problem Child

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Problem Child

Blogger seems to be having some issues.

It is not posting my posts. Nor did it want to update my template. When I would preview it, it looked fine. But it would not publish it.

It finally took after about 5 minutes.

We'll see how long it takes to publish this post. The one about Bush was sent to Blogger about 15 minutes ago and still hasn't shown up on my blog.

It shows in the Edit mode, but not on the blog itself.

Bleh.

UPDATE: It only took about 3 seconds to post this one. And it posted the Bush one at the same time. Argghhhh!!!!

2 Comments:

At 7/04/2004 6:46 PM , Blogger Brent said...

Blogger is messing up for everyone, unfortunately. It's taking me twice as long to visit all the sites I read.

 
At 7/05/2004 12:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's because blogger sucks! I would love to see you have your own domain and a different blogging software.shelli

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home