gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Boring

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Boring

I am just sitting around watching movies and doing laundry today.

 

I have cleaned all week, now the house is trashed AGAIN.

 

So, I have decided I can take the day off from cleaning.  They trashed it, they can clean it.

 

I made those pics below using some strange thing over at The Introverted Exhibitionist (Empress’) place.

 

Anyway, I am too lazy to find the link.  Just click on the blogroll.  She is on there.

 

Asshole’s didn’t turn out quite right.  His skin is not that dark.  And that pic almost makes him look Mexican.  He’s not.  He is very Irish.

 

Anyway, gotta go do another load of towels.

 

Have a great Saturday.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home