gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Planning...

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Planning...

I had a nice long talk with Boss yesterday.  I explained my problem to him about the guys being in the house without me.

 

He agreed, and told me that his trip would bring him back the weekend of the 16th.  They will be going back to work on Monday, the 18th.  The same day I am to leave on my trip.

 

I was so very happy.

 

I also explained to him how Weasel has not been paying his rent.  Now he pays him right in front of me.  He gave him money in front of me yesterday, and then made Weasel give me 2/3 of it.

 

Weasel wasn’t happy, but when I showed him how much he still owed, he was a little more compliant.

 

I cannot wait to get out of here.  I do not have a set schedule for getting to the coast.  My only definite dates are to be in Idaho on July 30 for the wedding and to be back in Minnesota by August 6 for We-Fest.

 

Other than that, we are flying by the seat of our pants.  Not sure where we are staying, or if we will just sleep in the van.  And no set miles per day.  We are going to play tourist.

 

I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!

 

5 Comments:

At 11/30/2005 6:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi drc, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on planning a wedding on a small budget I somehow ended up on your page. As your this post is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about planning a wedding on a small budget, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

 
At 12/03/2005 8:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi drc, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on wedding planning tool I somehow ended up on your page. As your this post is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about wedding planning tool, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

 
At 12/12/2005 10:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there drc, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on catholic wedding planning I ended up on your page. Obviously this post is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for catholic wedding planning. Should the need ever arise where you need information on catholic wedding planning then drop by for a look.

 
At 12/18/2005 2:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi drc, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on uk wedding planning, I ended up on your page. Your this post shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about uk wedding planning.

 
At 1/26/2006 6:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi drc...Wow! While I was searching for info on catholic wedding planning I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for catholic wedding planning. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about catholic wedding planning.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home