gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Harlequin Romance

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Friday, June 25, 2004

Harlequin Romance

Okay, I know I bitch about Asshole a lot.  I know he does a lot of things that piss me off.  And vice versa.

 

But last night, I remembered why we are together.  And just how much I love him.  And he loves me.

 

Maybe it is because we have spent so much time apart lately.  Or because the time we have spent together has been in the company of other guys that are total asses.  I don’t know, but I was completely happy last night.

 

As soon as I said I was going to bed, Asshole immediately said he would join me.  We lay in bed and talked for quite a while.  Then we made love like we hadn’t done in ages.  It was wonderful.

 

Afterwards, we fell asleep with me wrapped in his arms.  It was like something out of a trashy novel.

 

What a wonderful feeling!

 

1 Comments:

At 6/25/2004 9:06 PM , Blogger Brent said...

That is so KEWL! All of us men can be jerks, so don't be so hard on him. It's a guy thing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home