gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Friday Fiver

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Friday, June 25, 2004

Friday Fiver

Friday Fiver:

1.Do you have a driver's license? How old were you?

I was 16 when I got my first driver's license.

2. Who taught you how to drive?

My brother taught me how to drive. But my dad taught me how to drive stick.

3. Cars: first, current and pie-in-the-sky future?

The first car I ever owned was a little 4-door Fiat when I lived in Sicily. It was white and totally beat up. We had a lot of fun in it. Maybe I will post a picture of it later.
My current vehicle is a 1993 Mercury Villager. It has 180,000 miles on it. But it is completely paid for.
I will be buying a Mini Cooper by next February. Hopefully yellow and a convertible. That is what I want.


4. Napster/Kazaa/Filesharing: A crime or the Best Thing Ever?

You know, I'm not sure about this. I have conflicting feelings about this subject. I think I will just let it go at that.

5. You've just inherited $35 million dollars. Show me how you'd spend it.

I would pay off all my bills, my parents bills, Penny's bills.
I would buy Penny a new handicapped van for AJ. With all the extras.
I would sponsor my brother-in-law's race car so he could go NASCAR.
I would buy a new house here in Southern Minnesota, and one in Northern Minnesota on the lake.
I would design and build my own house.
I would buy a condo in Las Vegas.
I would put money away for each of my children that they receive when they graduate college or turn 25.
I would put money away for Penny's children to be cared for the rest of their lives.
I would invest a lot of money to grow and take care of me for the rest of my life.
I would take as many family members/friends as I could on a cruise to the Bahamas and Disney World.
I would spend my days doing volunteer work.
I would buy a farm for animals that just need a place to retire and go to the beyond.
After that, I would just enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home