gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Headache

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Friday, June 25, 2004

Headache

I think I just gave myself a concussion.

A few months ago, I bought a really nice treadmill at a garbage sale. It was only $5 an still had all the original paperwork with it. The lady selling it said her husband had broken the front roller on it and they just didn't want to go through the trouble of fixing it.

So I bought it. For $5.

I got it home and found out they had bought it in 2001 at Sam's Club for $499.

I went online and checked out the part I needed. $54 inluding shipping.

I finally ordered the part last week. It arrived on Tuesday. I finally got it installed today.

As I was wrestling with the machine trying to get the front roller on correctly, I stood up too quickly and smacked my head on one of the hand bars.

It knocked me off my feet. I laid on my side and damn near cried for 5 minutes. I truly saw stars.

Brat was asking me what was wrong and I couldn't even answer.

Now I have a huge goose egg on top of my head and a raging headache. And things seem to get woozy now and then.

Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home