gsp Thoughts From A Diva: What?!?!?!

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Friday, May 14, 2004

What?!?!?!

Louisiana is talking about making low-slung pants illegal.

Hello? What century are we in??

This morality thing is getting out of hand when lawmakers start telling us how we can dress. It is bad enough they tell us what we can watch and listen to; now they are telling us what we cannot wear?

I understand the human form offends some people, but I am not talking nudity. Seeing nude people does not upset me. Once my kids are gone from the house, I probably will live most of my life naked.

Seing some dork walking around with his pants hanging down over his underwear doesn't offend me. Nor does seeing a girl with low-slung pants.

The do, however, look stupid. But that is just an opinion. Some people must like that look.

But I would never consider telling a stranger how to dress. If they want to look stupid, that is a personal choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home