gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Blah

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Blah

So, here I sit. Alone again. Typical Saturday night.

Asshole went to work at 7 this morning. Haven't heard from him since. I am assuming he is not coming home again tonight.

Buttboy is over at a friends. The Brat is watching Home Alone. And I am surfing the internet, trying not to go eat everything in the kitchen.

I have lost 15 pounds. Only 25 more to go before August 5. I better make it. I am doing Walk Away The Pounds for an hour every day. If I ever get the money, I will get my treadmill fixed and I will start walking on that at least an hour every day.

I am doing the 3 mile walk this week. It is exhausting, but I know it will get easier with time. I just need to keep remembering how badly I want to look good for We-Fest this year.

I need to start jumping on the trampoline on a more regular basis. But when it rains every day, and temps can't get above 50, it is a little difficult. Surprised it isn't snowing it is so cold.

Damn! I just realized I forgot to buy a Powerball ticket today. So much for leaving all this behind and moving to Australia.

Yes, I said Australia. That is my dream. I want to go to Australia. At least for a year or two. Maybe permanently. I don't know why I am so drawn to Australia. Some people say it is because in a past life I lived there. Others say it is because I'm insane. I don't know why, I just know I want to go there. More than any other place on Earth.

I have set myself a goal for the next year. I want to learn to ride a motorcycle. I have ridden a 3-wheeler, so a motorcycle shouldn't be that hard, right? Anyone willing to teach me? I need to loose the weight first though. Nothing worse than a fat woman on a Harley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home