gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Bad Songs (Pt 2)

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Friday, May 14, 2004

Bad Songs (Pt 2)

19. You're The Inspiration - Chicago No way!!! This is a beautiful song.
18. Pumps And A Bump - Hammer
17. I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred This one is really cheesy, but I like it. It does belong on here.
16. Final Countdown, The - Europe
15. Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm - Crash Test Dummies
14. Will 2K - (featuring K-Ci) - Will Smith
13. Barbie Girl - Aqua
12. Hangin' Tough - New Kids on the Block Did they have a good song?
11. Rico Suave - Gerardo Definitely belongs on this list!
10. Heart Of Rock & Roll, The - Huey Lewis They said this one was on here because he "sold out". Still a good song.
9. Don't Worry Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin, Various Artists This one belongs in a category all it's own. Barf!
8. She Bangs - Ricky Martin Ricky must have had a bad day when he decided to do this song.
7. Party All The Time - Eddie Murphy Stick to standup, Eddie
6. Breakfast At Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something I actually like this song. Quite a lot.
5. Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice This man is a disgrace. Who told him he could rap with a Jersey accent?
4. Rollin' (Urban Assault Vehicle) - Limp Bizkit
3. Everybody Have Fun Tonight - Wang Chung My kids like this song. I have never liked it.
2. Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus Definitely Top 10
1. We Built This City - Starship This is an excellent song. Does not belong on this list, let alone #1

1 Comments:

At 5/14/2004 6:22 PM , Blogger Brent said...

I didn't recognize a lot of the songs on the list. I hope that is a good sign.
I wish we were coming going up north, but it looks like we may not make it all this year. Since my daughter is going to Nationals, that is taking priority. It's kind of messed up our entire summer schedule, but I'm not complaining. I'm too proud of her!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home