gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Say what???

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Say what???

These people took fertility drugs in order to get pregnant. They have twins from the first round. But that wasn't enough so they took drugs again, and now have sextuplets. A total of 8 kids.

But they would not even consider aborting some of them (which I agree with) because: 'I don't think this is an accident. I think that God chose us, for whatever reason, to be the parents of twins and sextuplets,' she said.

Okay, I agree with her decision not to abort them, but her reasoning? If God had wanted them to have that many babies, don't you think he would have let her get pregnant without drugs?

Sounds kind of stupid to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home