gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Bad Songs (Pt 1)

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Friday, May 14, 2004

Bad Songs (Pt 1)

I don't think all of there are the 50 Most Awesomely Bad Songs...Ever

50. Sunglasses At Night - Corey Hart I remember this song. It was kind of cool.
49. I'll Be Missing You - (featuring 112) - Puff Daddy & The Family
48. Can I Touch You...There? - (previously unreleased) - Michael Bolton No comment
47. Something In Common - (with Whitney Houston) - Bobby Brown
46. Two Princes - Spin Doctors
45. Sorry 2004 - Ruben Studdard I never did like him
44. We Didn't Start The Fire - Billy Joel I love Billy Joel
43. Make Em Say Uhh #2 - Master P
42. Cotton Eye Joe - (radio version) - Rednex
41. Some Girls (Dance With Women) - JC Chasez
40. What's Up - 4 Non Blondes
39. Informer - Snow
38. Mesmerize - (featuring Ashanti) - Ja Rule
37. From A Distance - Bette Midler This is another one I like
36. I Wanna Sex You Up - Color Me Badd
35. Heartbeat - Don Johnson This should have been #1
34. Butterfly - Crazy Town
33. Jenny From The Block - (featuring Jadakiss/Styles) - Jennifer Lopez Okay, I have to agree with this one, too
32. Broken Wings - Mr. Mister I love this song. I sing along every time I hear it
31. You Remind Me Of Something - R. Kelly
30. Pimp Juice - Nelly
29. I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) - Meat Loaf I know this song by heart, but I do think it belongs on here
28. Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
27. Rump Shaker - Wreckx n Effect
26. Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You, The - Bryan Adams
25. You Rock My World - Michael Jackson
24. Sussudio - Phil Collins I like this song. It's fun.
23. Thong Song - Sisq
22. Dancing On The Ceiling - Lionel Richie Pretty cheesy song
21. - I'll Be There For You (Theme From 'Friends') - The Rembrandts This is a fun song. I like it.
20. Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) - Toby Keith This is just wrong!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home