gsp Thoughts From A Diva: My Daughter

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Friday, May 14, 2004

My Daughter

My daughter (affectionately known as The Brat) is turning 10 next month. She has grown almost 2 inches in the last 6 weeks. Her body is starting to change and nothing fits anymore.

Oh yeah, did I mention she has discovered boys?

All boys. Doesn't even matter if they are her age. My son (known as Buttboy) is 17. Today he has two of his buddies over playing Halo on the XBox.

Normally, The Brat would not stick around long enough to say hello. Today, we can't get her out of the living room. It is like this any time his buddies come over.

And she keeps getting in trouble for chasing boys at school.

And this is only the beginning...Heaven help me.

1 Comments:

At 5/15/2004 7:47 AM , Blogger drc said...

Are you sure you didn't go to school with me?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home