gsp Thoughts From A Diva: ???

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

???

Okay, here's the deal...Asshole has a job that requires him to work every night until dark. When he does come home, he looks like he has been working in the coal mines. He is completely black from head to foot. He needs a shower as soon as he gets off work.

Normally, he is home by 8 or 8:30. He comes home, we have something to eat. Then we sit around and watch tv and he tells me about all he did that day. Very rarely does this change.

The last 2 nights in a row, he has slept on the couch and not talked to me other than one or two words.

Tonight, he has not come home. It is now almost Midnight and he has not come home. I tried calling the cell phone, but no answer.

Do I panic and call the local police and hospital?
Do I write it off and go to bed?
Do I stay up all night stressing?

Oh, and did I mention that his boss' sister is in town. She got here Monday. Hmmm...coincidence?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home