gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Aggravated

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Aggravated

I just read a great post by a fellow blogger about an episode in his past that continues to bug him. It was a gut-wrenching scenario and my heart goes out to him. The reason I am not linking to him is because I have a rant about something that was said in the comments.

Some guy by the name Mike said something about God giving us life lessons. Like the only reason the blogger was in this scenario was because God said he should learn from it. Puhleeze!

Nothing makes me more irritated than people who say "God only throws at you what you can handle."

Can't you people just say "Oh, wow, I feel for you!"

Instead, you have to make it into some kind of Life Lesson By God.

We all thank the Gods for things that have happened to us. And yes, life does teach us lessons in many ways. But it doesn't have to be a lesson from God each time.

I'm done now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home