gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Female Body Part Names

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Female Body Part Names

I was reading this post over at GirlyDyke and it reminded me of a story.

Several years ago, I was married to Mr. DrugSnort. We had a great friend named Trish. She was young, only about 19 at the time. We took her out and got her totally shit-faced.

On the way home, we had to drive on the roller-coaster roads. You know those - they go up and down and up and down.

Anyway, she starts feeling poorly (heh!), so we start telling her that her parents bumped fuzzies. And that she came out of her mommy's fuzzy. Man! I thought that poor girl was going to hurl right there!

I don't think she ever forgave us for that! If I ran into her today, she would probably say, "Do you remember telling me I came from my mommy's fuzzy?"

Too funny!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home