gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Legalize Marijuana

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Legalize Marijuana

"Montel Williams threw his support behind legalizing medical marijuana in New York, saying pot helps him cope with multiple sclerosis.
Williams, who was diagnosed with the neurological disease in 1999, said he uses marijuana every night before bed to relieve the pain in his legs and feet."


I also fully support the legalization of marijuana. No, I do not smoke it. Yes, I have tried it.

I have seen what it does for my brother who has severe pain from injuries caused by a car accident. I have also seen what it does for my future MIL who has MS.

It make life bearable for so many people. There has never been a single person that has been killed by smoking pot. It's not like tobacco: it doesn't give you lung cancer. But cigarettes are still legal.

Even alcohol can kill you if you drink enough. But there has never been a single case of overdose with marijuana. But alcohol is still legal.

So, why isn't marijuana legal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home