gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Morning

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, November 08, 2003

Morning

Well, we survived the night. I made me goal of having a hangover. It isn't too bad, but, amn, I've forgotten how awful hangovers are.

I bought a beautiful cafe-au-lait colored chemise with lace around the top. I can't wait to wear ikt. It should arrive in about 2 weeks.

I'm off an running again this morning. M's school fundraiers craqp is in and I have to go get it.

Then I am off to Best Buy to get a cordless Trackball.

Then tonight, I have been invited to a Drawing Down The Moon ritual in The Cities. I have never been to one, so I ma very excited to go.

Don't forget to watch the luncar eclipse tonight. Starts at about 8:00 eastern time.

See ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home