gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Party!

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Friday, November 07, 2003

Party!

P and I are going out tonight. We have been invited to an Undercover Wear couples party. That means it is coed.

I plan on drinking a LOT! And waking up with a hangover tomorrow. Been a while since I was that intoxicated.

As most of you know, I had an Undercover Wear party a few weeks ago. I finally received my stuff the other day.

I bought matching nighties for my daughter and me. They fit us both perfectly.

I also bought a beautiful black, floor-length negligee with matching robe. It is sheer and very lacy. It is also too small. I am taking it back tonight. I am going to get a larger size. It fits for the most part, but it does not fit across my boobs. You see, I ahve the Grand Tetons under my shirt. Do you know how hard it is to find clothes to cover those mountains??

Anyway, I think I can go another size larger and the negligee will fit over the boobs. At least I hope so.

Wish me luck. Oh, and since I am cheap and won't pay for my blogging space, there will be NO pictures.

Sorry, Penny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home