gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Blog It Forward

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Thursday, November 06, 2003

Blog It Forward

The Rules:

The rules are simple. You simply pick someone off of your blogroll (or link list) and tell us why they are link-worthy (alright, you can pick more than one if you must).

I am picking Buddha over at Almost Titled.

His blog was the first one I ever read. I immediately got hooked. Followed him over to Erica's.

From there I found Rob.

The rest is history.

Anyway, go read Buddha. He is an awesome poet and I love the way he writes about his lady love. Maybe someday someone will write about me that way. *Sniff*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home