gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Pizza

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Thursday, October 09, 2003

Pizza

Tonight we are having Papa Murphy's Pizza for supper. That is THE best pizza in the world!

Most times I order 2 family size pizzas: 1 Papa-roni and 1 Hawaiian.

I have seen my 16 year old son eat an entire large pizza by himself. Amazing sight.

When my brother (yeah, I know, I talk about him a lot!) was about 14, he and his best friend went to the local pizza place and bought 2 X-Large pizzas. Then they went and bought 44 oz. sodas.

They sat and ate all of that in ONE SITTING!!!

I couldn't believe they didn't puke.

I don't think I will try that tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home