gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Death

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, October 04, 2003

Death

How would you like your funeral performed? Will you have a minister say some things? Will you have someone sing? Will you be buried in your finest? Or will you be cremated?

I will be cremated. Wearing only what I brought with me into this world.

Then, I want my ashes taken out in the middle of a cornfield and tossed to the four winds, while asking the elements to watch over me. I want my friends to have a circle and chant and sing while they raise their voices in praise of Mother Earth.

No one will wear black or dark blue. I want eveyone in the colors of the sunrise. Because this shouldn't be a time of sadness, but a time of transition. I will be moving on to bigger and better things.

This doesn't mean I won't come back to kick some serious ass if my kids cause trouble! Or if someone causes my children trouble.

There will be no Christian services for me. That is another story.

No sadness, just lots of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home