gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Weather

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, September 29, 2003

Weather

Yes, it is cold here.

Today, our high is supposed to be somewhere in the mid-50's.

Tomorrow, our high will be in the low to mid-40's.

Brrrrrrrr!!!!!

I guess I am going to have to pull out my winter coat. I have been avoiding it. I hate to admit that summer is over and winter is here.

They say it supposed to snow up in the Iron Range tonight. That means snow for us will not be far behind.

I love snow, but I am not ready for it yet. It should still be in the 70's here. Not below freezing every night.

Those of you in Texas and Arizona, think of me in your warm sunshine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home