gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Bras

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Bras

Sugarmama is talking about bras today. She is fortunate that she can get away with wearing camisoles.

I got my first bra when I was a third grader. It wasn't even a training bra. It was a B cup.

By the time I was in the 6th grade, I was a 36C. You can guess how large I am now, huh?

When I was 13, my mom took me to a specialty shop to buy a bra. They showed me how to put my boobs in the bra correctly and how a bra shoulod fit.

Now, when I go bra shopping, I have to make sure I have at least $40 bucks in my pocket. Minimum for a really good bra.

My daughter is 9 now. Fortunately, she is not developing like I did. Maybe I have a few more years before she has to go through that torture.

I sure hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home