gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Hair Color

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Hair Color

Drama Queen has been talking about coloring her hair. I color mine all the time.

I have had red hair, black hair, blonde hair, blue hair, green hair, pink hair. Mostly red. Every shade of red.

I have had long hair (past my waist). And I have had really short hair (1/4 inch long).

Right now it is about 3 inches long. Starting to grow it out after being almost shaved by a stupid "beautician". Told her I wanted about 2 inches of blonde taken off so my dark roots showed with blonde tips. She took all the blonde off. My hair was about 1/2 an inch long.

Now, I refuse to go get it cut. Maybe in a few more months. Now that it is cold out, I need it longer. Have to stay warm somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home