gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Heat

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Heat

They have already turned the heat on in my office.

I work in a factory that makes restaurant furniture. I don't work on the floor of the factory. I work in order processing. In other words, I work on a computer all day.

During the summer, they have the a/c set very low. We freeze most of the summer. And then in the winter, they turn the heat up and we sweat to death.

I thought we would have a little more time to get use to the weather. But since it is September in Minnesota, they have already turned the heat on.

I had my fan on all day and the lightest shirt I could find. I still sweated my way through the day.

It is getting down to around 35 at night. True, that is fairly cool. But it is still getting up into the 70's during the day.

Why couldn't they have left the temperature gauge alone for a little while longer?

Oh well, guess I won't put the short skirts away yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home