gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Why Do I Blog?

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Why Do I Blog?

Mary has a post up about people wanting her to go away and stop blogging.

In the post, she notes that some people blog for their ego. While a lot more blog for the human interaction.

I guess I blog for the human interaction. I don't really have anyone nearby that I can talk to on a regular basis about stuff that bothers me.

That is why I blog. I really enjoy it and can't imagine not blogging now. I don't blog everyday, but I blog when I need to.

I know people come and read my stuff and that is great because I love hearing differing ideas on things.

I'm glad I have the Internet and my blog. I would be lost without them both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home