gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Golf

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Golf

Everyone in my house is addicted to golf.

Not just any golf - Outlaw Golf. I bought it for my X-Box. (Yes, I have an X-Box. It does not belong to my 16-year-old son. It's MINE!)

We play it constantly now. We don't have the full version yet. We only have the 9 Holes of X-Mas version. But it is a lot of fun. We are saving up for the full version of Outlaw Golf.

P is so typically male. He plays with brute strength. Wants to see how hard he can hit the ball.

I play with a little more finesse. I want to get on the green as quickly as possible, but I don't feel I have to smash the hell out of the ball to do it.

Funny, that is kind of how we play real golf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home