gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Finally...Some Good News

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Finally...Some Good News

My parents are coming to visit!

My parents live in an RV and travel all over. They make a circle of the USA on a continual basis. They travel from Arizona to Oregon to Minnesota to Louisiana and back again.

This will be their 5th year in the RV. And probably their last. My dad is not as healthy as he once was.

But they will be here Friday!! Yea!!

My mom and I are very close. She is an awesome person and I have great respect for her. They will be here a week or so. I am hoping to spend as much time as I can with them. I never know when I will see them again.

Less than 48 hours to go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home