Framed Cooks: Macaroni and Cheese Cupcakes: "Macaroni and Cheese Cupcakes
* 8 ounces elbow macaroni
* 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, plus a little more for garnish
* 2 eggs
* 1 cup milk
* Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper or foil liners.
1. Cook the macaroni until done. Drain and immediately return to pot.
2. Add cheese and stir briefly until almost melting.
3. Beat eggs into milk, and then pour mixture into macaroni. Mix well.
4. Ladle macaroni mixture into muffins tins, and bake for 20 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.
- Sent using Google Toolbar"