gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Not much...

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Not much...

I really don't have much to say. I just thought I should post something so people know I am still alive.

Not much happening around here. School is out for me and school will be out for Meg next week. But then she has summer school starting in June. She isn't very excited about that, but she has to do it or she will not be going to 8th grade.

Lucas is still looking for work. I told him he needs to lower his standards for work. All he wants to do is be a mechanic, but no one is going to hire him to be a mechanic without going to school. I said he needs to find a job - any job - that will help pay his tuition to the tech school.

His girlfriend Heather has moved in with us. She has put in so many job applications it isn't funny. I am hoping they both find something very soon so they can move out. House is kind of full with all of us in a 700 square foot apartment.

I am still working part time at the health center. I really enjoy working there. The people are fun and we all seem to get along. Plus, I am doing what I love most - playing on computers all day.

Today is graduation here. I will be going to see Alecia graduate and then we are off to her grad party. Her parents have money so it is a big deal. Never been to one before so it ought to be interesting.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home