gsp Thoughts From A Diva: School's Out

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

School's Out

Yep, all done for this year. Now, I can relax for the summer. Woohoo!!

And I managed to pass all but one of my classes. I failed Algebra, but I knew I would. I just don't get it. And now I find that I don't even need it!

It was a good thing I took easier classes this semester after all the stress in my life. Things like: 2 sinus infections, cracked kneecap, cracked rib, migraines and just general yuck. Oh, and I had stomach flu for finals week. That was fun.

I hope next semester goes a lot better. After next semester, I should have all my general education studies over with. And I can concentrate on my major.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home