gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Calling all writers....

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Calling all writers....

From my friend Bonnie comes this invitation. I know a lot of you are great writers so I thought I would pass the word.

~~~~~~~

Hey everyone,

As you may have heard, we're doing the first ever Cricket Feet Casting Actors Showcase coming up here in ten days. Woo hoo! Well, we're looking for some really wonderful, original, *comedic* material (two- to four-minute scenes--no monologues) for some really wonderful, brilliant, comedic actors for our NEXT SHOWCASE, which will take place the week of July 23rd.

The goal is to populate our showcases with the most amazingly talented actors we know and, while we're at it, showcase the material of some fantastic writers in front of the coolest "buyers" in the industry.



So... if you've got some goods you want "out there," hit me with an email at cricketfeet AT gmail DOT com (I know, I know... I have so many freakin' email addresses... I use them for "routing" and "air traffic control," let's just say--so only use that address for showcase-related stuffs, please).

No pay (yet... when Cricket Feet is HARPO, sure... we'll pay writers and actors will showcase for free and all sorts of cool things like that, but we're still starting out, so...) and we'd need the goods by May 14th.

Thanks, all!

Oh, and feel free to add the Cricket Feet Casting Actors Showcase to your friends' list at MySpace. ;)

LYMI,
-Bon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home