gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Friday Random Ten

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Random Ten

Stolen from Ellison.

Ten random songs off my MP3 player. (Sorry, I don't have an iPod...too rich for my blood.)

1. Top of the World - The Carpenters
2. American Pie - Don McLean
3. Rocket Man - Elton John
4. Baby Hold On - Eddie Money
5. Thousand Miles from Nowhere - Dwight Yoakum
6. The Name of The Game - Abba
7. Fire and Ice - Pat Benatar
8. For All We Know - The Carpenters
9. You Ain't Much Fun Since I Quit Drinking - Toby Keith
10. Free Ride - Edgar Winter Group

Yes, most of the music on my MP3 is from the 70's and 80's...except for the Toby and George Strait stuff.

1 Comments:

At 4/13/2007 11:34 PM , Blogger Trouble said...

Hey, it's trouble from Dubious Wonder. I'm back, and I have a new blog:

Can't Believe He's Still Single

Come see me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home