gsp Thoughts From A Diva

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, April 02, 2007

It has been a long week already and it is only Noon on Monday!

I have 2 huge French assignments due and I can't figure either one of them out. Four of the computers at work died and had to have mother boards replaced (I hate Dell). I think we might have a test in health today (I hope not, I haven't studied at all!). Plus, Anthony leaves a week from today and I won't see him to tell him goodbye.

This sucks.

On a brighter note, Meghan convinced me to let her get her hair cut. She has long, beautiful blonde hair and I was very hesitant. But she finally convinced me and it is really cute! It is shoulder length and at that length, it has a bit of a wave to it. Very pretty. Guess she knew best this time. Although I will never tell her that!

Photography class is getting better. I did some reading on how to make better photos, so I am hoping that will improce my shots. Some of them just look really bad. But at least now I know why. Compsoition, framing and all that.

Rachel is trying to convince me to move out there. I have though about it now and again, but I just really don't want to move back to the Pacific Northwest. There are just too many memories there that I don't want to deal with.

I think if I were to go back, I would try to go to Willamette University in Salem. But I just don't know if I could do it. Maybe we will go visit this summer and see how it feels. Last time I went, I was almost in a panic to get out of the state. Claustrophobia. Everything is too close together...trees, buildings, mountains. After living on the plains and in the high desert for more than 10 years it is hard to go back to that.

I love the mountains, but I just don't know if I can live without my wide-open spaces anymore.

Anyway, I am off to class. Have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home