gsp Thoughts From A Diva: School

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

School

I am having such a horrible day. I have never felt so stupid in my life.

I read the NIC Report and did an analysis paper on it. No big deal, right? Except when we discussed the report in class today, I totally did not get out of it the same things everyone else did.

They saw things in that report I had no clue about.

Where do they get this stuff????

I had to do an analysis paper of Thoreau's Civil Disobedience, too. I have had to rewrite that sucker 5 times! I am just not getting this crap.

Am I too old to go back to school? Or just too stupid?

Bah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to sit in a corner and hide at this point. Don't call on me, don't talk to me...don't even acknowledge my presence. Just. leave. me. alone.

1 Comments:

At 10/04/2006 12:38 PM , Blogger ENFORCER said...

Bear with it Diva, You aint too anything to go back. i have faith in ya. You will kick some butt in there. I have to go back in order to get extra $$$ incentive from the department. So I will be able to share the misery load soon
Thanks for visiting my blog, be safe and have a great day

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home