gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Quizzie

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Quizzie

I stole this from Bonnie, who stole it from Sterling.

Q: WHAT MADE YOU SMILE YESTERDAY?
A: Watching Meghan try to fence at the Renaissane Festival. And we watched a show by the Tortuga Twins. Absolutely hysterical!!

Q: WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT 8 THIS MORNING?
A: I was still in the shower...Probably shaving my legs.

Q: WHAT WERE YOU DOING 15 MINUTES AGO?
A: Just leaving campus...I had French class, and then decided to skip my other classes today.

Q: SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN 1995?
A: I spent a week in the hospital with my 1 year old daughter. Almost lost her that week. She had horrible stomach flu and we didn't think she was going to make it. Awful.

Q: HOW MANY THINGS DID YOU DRINK TODAY?
A: Nothing yet

Q: WHERE DO YOU KEEP YOUR CHANGE?
A: In the drawer of my jewelry chest.

Q: BEST ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
A: Is there a bad one?

Q: SOMETHING YOU ARE EXCITED ABOUT?
A: Absolutely nothing at this point.

Q: WHAT SIZE SHOE DO YOU WEAR?
A: Depends on the shoe...7-1/2 or an 8

Q: DO YOU HAVE ANY SISTERS?
A: Yes...Both older than me.

Q: ARE YOU VERY RANDOM?
A: Not as much as I used to be.

Q: DO YOU WANT TO CUT YOUR HAIR?
A: Nope.

Q: ARE YOU OVER THE AGE OF 25?
A: By a long shot

Q: DO YOU TALK A LOT?
A: Constantly.

Q: DO YOU MAKE UP YOUR OWN WORDS?
A: Not usually...except for maybe cusswords

Q: ARE YOU TICKLISH?
A: Not really...Only certain people know where.

Q: ARE YOU TYPICALLY A JEALOUS PERSON?
A: No way. I think I have been jealous twice in my life.

Q: NAME A FRIEND WHOSE NAME STARTS WITH THE LETTER "J":
A: John...Actually he is a friend of a friend, but he is still a lot of fun!!

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?:
A: Are you having fun?

Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
A: Nope.

Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
A: Oh yeah...drives me nuts.

Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU'RE GOING TO?
A: Probably We-Fest again next year. We go every year. Doubt I go to any others this year. Well, maybe Thomas Martinez next June.

Q: WHO IS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
A: Tim Kullman, professor of sociology.

Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A: Eating cheese and crackers right now.

Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE, AND WHO WAS IT?
A: "Damn cat just farted on me again!" to Pat

Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
A: Way more than I should

Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIE DARKO?
A: Once a long, long time ago.

Q: DO YOU HAVE WORK TOMORROW?
A: Nope...Only school tomorrow.

Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
A: Hunting for men count?

Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
A: Good God, I hope not!!

Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID "I LOVE YOU" AND MEANT IT?
A: When I hung up with my Marine son yesterday. I try and tell him that every time I talk to him.

Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
A: I should be in Sociology class listening to Tim rant about some random subject.

Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
A: Not really

Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
A: Oh, yes.

Q: YOUNGEST PERSON IN YOUR FAMILY?
A: Yes, I am the youngest of my parent's children. I have 2 older sisters and an older brother.

Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
A: For the most part, I have to say yes. But medical marijuana should be legal for those that need it.

Q: ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
A: Not usually. Although lately, I have been sleeping better than ever.

Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
A: Never...I never had the balance for it.

Q: WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
A: Television is on, but not really listening to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home