gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Another Marine?

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Another Marine?

Lucas informed us last night that he had an appointment this morning with the Marine recruiter.

He has talked of joining the military off and on for several months, but this is the first time he has had a face-to-face talk with one other than at the county fair. He had lots of questions and I hope the Sgt answered them all.

He told me today that they gave him an abbreviated version of the ASVAB and he scored a 35. I guess that is about average.

The Sgt told him that the sooner he decided whether he wants to join or not, the better.

So I may have two sons in the Marines very soon. I don't know whether to be very proud or very scared.

I guess I am both.

1 Comments:

At 10/10/2006 7:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

... if he decides to enlist, then the best of luck to him... being a Marine will change him forever....

Eric

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home