gsp Thoughts From A Diva: May 12- Last day of school

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

May 12- Last day of school

Geez, am I ever glad school is over for the summer.

Finals week sucked. I had 2 finals on Tuesday, a final on Wednesday and a final on Friday, plus I had to write a 10 page paper, a 5 page essay and do a 7 page take home test on women in politics.

I have learned more about Dr Vaira Vike-Freiberga, President of Latvia, than I ever wanted to know.

She is an amazing woman, but after 10 pages, I was sick of her.

Hope everybody else passed their finals...I passed them all, I think. Well, maybe not the politics one, but we will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home