gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Happy New Year!

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

Well, we started 2005 off with a bang!

We went downtown LaCrosse and watched the magnificent fireworks
display. We drank champagne and had a helluva great time!!!

I also talked to my best friend from high school last night.

I had not seen or talked to Hope in almost 20 years. We talked for
over an hour last night. It felt like we had never parted.

I will tell you more later, just wanted to drop a note and say...


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 1/08/2005 7:05 PM , Blogger drc said...

She is doing awesome!!!!

She has a 16 year old daughter. They live in Salem near Hope's parents.

You should drop her a line. If you want her address, send me an e-mail and I will send her address on to you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home