gsp Thoughts From A Diva: High School

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

High School

I received my invitation to my 20 year high school reunion the other
day. They have decided on a weekend next July.

Not sure if I will go or not. I went to three different high schools.

Do you ever think about how you would dress if you were in high school
in 2004? I think I would really be into the Goth look. I mean, I
kind of was back in 1985, so I can only imagine what I would be like
these days.

Yeah, I think I would be Goth.

3 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 8:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey drc,

Your blog "this post", leads me to believe you will find my information on college entrance exams to be very beneficial.

Some of the not so common searches that found our extensive site included ... college admission and test scores, best approach to college admission essays, study guides for college math placement tests, college assessment tests for college study book, sitting for college admissions tests, college algebra pre tests, michigan sat college tests and college tests for english and math.

We have many hundreds of study prep guides and aids to help you pass your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Best Wishes
Emily

 
At 11/10/2005 11:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi drc,

As a result of reading your blog "this post", I think you will discover my site on college entrance tests a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of tests, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ... reading tests for college age students, act/sat college prep tests, interest and aptitude tests for college students, act college tests, college assessment tests, college career tests, attitude and groundwork for college entrance and college entrance exam study sheet.

We have over 200 study prep guides and aids to help you sail through your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Best Regards
Emily

 
At 1/13/2006 10:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

babes young latina pussy
livecams massive cock movies
japanese hairy girls
kinky bizarre bizarre
dvd transgender bridal
Motherson uniform insignia
femdom sex guide
nudists domination submissive
amateur large tits
softcore radiocarbon dating

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home