gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Bits & Pieces

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Bits & Pieces

Well, just after I posted my last entry, Microsoft decided it needed to crash my system.

I downloaded SP2 for WinXP and lost everything.

It took 3 hours on the phone with Compaq tech support to get me up and running again.

I don't understand why they give you "restore disks" instead of the disks needed to re-install everything. It would make life so much easier if I could have just reformatted and reloaded what I wanted to reload instead of having to reload everything.

Oh well. At least it is fixed now.

Had a lovely thunderstorm yesterday. Had to go out and pick up everything that blew off the porch. We were under a tornado watch, but we never saw anything that severe.

Did I tell you I found a job? I start Monday. I am going to be a customer service rep for the phone company. Call center stuff, but I don't mind. Decent pay and decent hours.

Asshole comes home tomorrow. Yea!!!!! I am getting really sick of being apart.


2 Comments:

At 9/16/2004 7:37 AM , Blogger Markiss said...

I think you have just made my mind up about installing the SP2 for WinXP. I have it downloaded and it is ready to be installed, lurking down there in my system tray. What happened for you to loose everything? Glad you're up and running now though :)

 
At 11/28/2005 6:36 PM , Anonymous home equity line of credit said...

A

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home