gsp Thoughts From A Diva: Bits & Pieces

Thoughts From A Diva

Random images and thoughts from a misplaced Minnesota Diva trying to survive in Wisconsin.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Bits & Pieces

Well, just after I posted my last entry, Microsoft decided it needed to crash my system.

I downloaded SP2 for WinXP and lost everything.

It took 3 hours on the phone with Compaq tech support to get me up and running again.

I don't understand why they give you "restore disks" instead of the disks needed to re-install everything. It would make life so much easier if I could have just reformatted and reloaded what I wanted to reload instead of having to reload everything.

Oh well. At least it is fixed now.

Had a lovely thunderstorm yesterday. Had to go out and pick up everything that blew off the porch. We were under a tornado watch, but we never saw anything that severe.

Did I tell you I found a job? I start Monday. I am going to be a customer service rep for the phone company. Call center stuff, but I don't mind. Decent pay and decent hours.

Asshole comes home tomorrow. Yea!!!!! I am getting really sick of being apart.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home